All Saints, St Ives, Huntingdonshire
History:
August Gern, 1894. Case by Ninian Comper (now empty)
Noterman, 1904 conversion of electric action to tubular pneumatic and addition of Choir organ
J J Binns, 1926 organ moved down to north aisle, rebuilt
Cousans, 1982, action electrified, tonal changes
Great:
Open Diapason - 8
Hohl Flute - 8
Cor de Nuit - 8
Principal - 4
Fifteenth - 2
Trumpet - 8
Swell:
Open Diapason - 8
Lieblich Gedact - 8
Viol di Gamba - 8
Gemshorn - 4
Mixture - III replaced Lieblich Bourdon
Horn - 8
Tremulant
Choir:
Double Flute - 8
Rohr Flute - 8
Dulciana - 8
Flute Harmonique - 4
Clarinet - 8
Pedal:
Harmonic Bass - 32 from Open Diapason 16
Open Diapason - 16
Bourdon - 16
Flute Bass - 8 from Bourdon
Couplers:
Swell to Great
Swell to Choir
Choir to Great
Swell to Pedal
Great to Pedal
Choir to Pedal
Swell Octave
Swell Suboctave
Swell Octave to Great
Swell Suboctave to Great
Compass:
Manual: C - c 61 notes
Pedal: C - f 30 notes
Accessories:
Balanced swell pedal
3 pistons each to Great and Swell
2 pistons to Choir
3 toe pistons to Pedal and Swell
Great and Pedal combinations coupled
Electric Blowing
detached console


A 10" x 8" colour photograph or high resolution image is available from the original. Please contact us for further details