St. George, Gooderstone, Norfolk
Possibly by J C Bishop ca. 1830, moved to Gooderstone in 1947 from a private house in Sydenham
Restored by Richard Bower in 2001 with a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund
Open Diapason - 8 bass octave stopped
Stopped Diapason - 8
Dulciana - 8 TC, bass from Stopped Diapason
Principal Bass - 4 GG - F#
Principal Treble - 4 TC
Fifteenth - 2
Hautboy - 8 TG
Pedal: GG - G 13 notes
Manual: GG - f 58''' notes
Mechanical key and stop action
Blowing: electric, hand and foot

A 10" x 8" colour photograph or high resolution image is available from the original. Please contact us for further details