St. Andrew's, Upper Hambleton, Rutland
History:
Brindley & Foster, Sheffield, 1905
Peter Collins, restored
Casefront by John T Lee, Church architect at the time
Great:
Open Diapason - 8
Claribel - 8
Dulciana - 8
Wald Flute - 4
Swell:
Geigen Principal - 8 stopped bass
Rohr Flute - 8
Aeoline - 8
Voix Celeste - 8 from c
Gemshorn - 4
Horn - 8
Tremulant
Pedal:
Bourdon - 16
Couplers:
Swell to Pedal
Swell to Great
Great to Pedal
Compass:
Manual: C - g''' 56 notes
Pedal: C - f' 30 notes straight & concave
Tracker action to manuals (Brindley sliderless chests)
Pneumatic action to pedals
Accessories:
Lever Swell pedal
2 combination pedals to Great and Pedal
2 combination pedals to Swell
Electric blowing


A 10" x 8" colour photograph or high resolution image is available from the original. Please contact us for further details